Registrations for the 2018-2019 season available from 1st August 2018.
MAKE SURE YOU OBTAIN YOUR ACTIVE KIDS REBATE VOUCHER NUMBER BEFORE YOU COMMENCE REGISTRATION – SEE BELOW FOR INSTRUCTIONS
The NSW State Government has launched a program called the Active Kids Discount. This program will allow you to deduct $100 for your child from one sport in 2018. You will need to obtain your voucher code/number from Services NSW for your child if you wish to claim the deduction BEFORE you begin registration.
Further info for registering online:
Head to LANSW home page
1. REGISTRATIONS FOR THE SUMMER SEASON FOR 2018-2019 WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM 1 AUGUST 2018. PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER BEFOREHAND AS CENTRES ARE CURRENTLY UPDATING THEIR INFORMATION FOR THE NEW SEASON.
2. PLEASE NOTE OUR SEASON RUNS FROM SEPTEMBER THROUGH TO MARCH.
3. FOR NEW MEMBERS, YOU SHOULD CONTACT THE CENTRE BEFORE REGISTERING FOR FURTHER INFORMATION. ( Wollongong City Little Athletics <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
4. REGISTRATION IS TO BE PAID ONLINE ONLY, WITH PAYMENT MADE BY ANY DEBIT OR MASTER CARD (AMERICAN EXPRESS IS NOT ACCEPTED).
5. TRANSFERRING TO ANOTHER CENTRE CANNOT BE DONE WHEN REGISTERING ONLINE FOR THE NEW SEASON. YOU MUST FIRST CONTACT LITTLE ATHLETICS NSW VIA email@example.com TO LINK YOUR DETAILS TO THE NEW CENTRE.
6. IF YOU REGISTER AT THE INCORRECT CENTRE YOU WILL BE CHARGED $10 ADMIN FEE TO MAKE THE CHANGE.
7. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU ARE REGISTERING WITH THE CORRECT CENTRE. NO CHANGE OF FUNDS BETWEEN CENTRES WILL BE PROCESSED AFTER 30 SEPTEMBER 2018.
8. Click on the “Register Now” button
9. Click on either “Login” or “New Registration” and follow the process.
10. Once logged in, check your contact details are still correct and change accordingly.
11. Make sure you give a valid email address, as all correspondence with Little Athletics NSW is done online.
When members register online and get to the payment section, they will then be able to enter in the voucher/s number/s.
It will then show your balance owing after the $100 voucher has been accepted.
Age group catagory information below:
Registration Pack and Uniform pick up days:
Sunday 12th August Rego Pack pickup day 11am-1pm @ Beaton Park
Wednesday 22nd August Rego Pack Pickup day 5.30-7pm @ Beaton Park
Friday 31st August Rego Pack Pickup day 5.30-7pm @ Beaton Park
Uniform info – Click here
Proof of Age required for all athletes
Proof of age is required for all athletes. Blue book, passport, birth certificate, travel documents can be shown to the Registrar on the registration days.
Any athlete that was a WCLA club member in the 2017-2018 season is exempt from showing proof of age for 2018-2019 season registration.
Dual Registration for 2018/19
All athletes in the U12-U17 season will be automatically dual registered with Athletics NSW . At no extra cost athletes can then choose a senior athletics club to become a registered member.
During on-line registration on the LANSW website, all athletes will now also pick their senior club. A club finder and other information will be available to help athletes search their club of choice (or they can remain independent).
Senior Athletics Clubs in the Wollongong area:
Athletics Wollongong, Illawarra Bluestars and Kembla Joggers. These clubs all have their own websites for you to review and decide which club you wish to also join.
Any registration questions or problems?
Email the Registrar on firstname.lastname@example.org