Registrations for the 2022-2023 season available from August 1st 2022.
Age group category information:
We run Age Groups from U6 to U17’s
Click on the file link below to access the Little Athletics NSW age group table for the 2022-2023 season.
Age is determined by the age the member will be in 2023. (Eg. Born in 2012 member will be in Under 11 age group).
MAKE SURE YOU OBTAIN YOUR ACTIVE KIDS REBATE VOUCHER NUMBER BEFORE YOU COMMENCE REGISTRATION – SEE BELOW FOR INSTRUCTIONS
The NSW State Government has launched a program called the Active Kids Discount. This program will allow you to deduct $100 for your child from a sport. In 2021, two vouchers have been made available, so if you already received and used a voucher from January to June, you can apply for the second voucher from July 1st. You will need to obtain your voucher code/number from Services NSW for your child if you wish to claim the deduction BEFORE you begin registration.
Click here for more information and to apply for your Active Kids Voucher.
Further info for registering online:
- Registrations for the summer season for 2021-2022 will be available from 29/8/2021. Please do not register beforehand as centres are currently updating their information for the new season.
- Please note: Our season runs from September through to March.
- For new members, you should contact the centre before registering if you require further information (Wollongong City Little Athletics email@example.com).
- Registration is to be paid online only, with payment made by Credit or Debit card (American Express NOT accepted).
- Transferring to another centre cannot be done when registering online for the new season. You must first contact Little Athletics NSW via firstname.lastname@example.org to link your details to the new centre.
- If you register at the incorrect centre, you will be charged $10 admin fee to make the change.
- Please ensure that you are registering with the correct centre. No change of funds between centres will be processed after 30 September 2021.
Head to the LANSW home page.
- Click on the “Register Now” button, located on the right side of the home page.
- Click on either “Login” or “New Registration” and follow the process.
- Once logged in, check your contact details are still correct and change accordingly.
- Make sure you give a valid email address, as all correspondence with Little Athletics NSW is done online.
Note: When members register online and get to the payment section, they will then be able to enter in the voucher/s number/s. It will then show your balance owing after the $100 voucher has been accepted.
Registration Pack and Uniform pick up days:
Wednesday August 10th – WCLA Open Day and Rego Pack pickup day 5pm – 7pm @ Beaton Park
Sunday August 21st Rego Pack Pickup day 10am – 1pm @ Beaton Park
Uniform info – Click here
Proof of Age required for all athletes
Proof of age is required for all athletes. Blue book, passport, birth certificate, travel documents can be shown to the Registrar on the registration days, or uploaded into game day when you register.
Any athlete that was a WCLA club member in the 2021-2022 season is exempt from showing proof of age for 2022-2023 season registration.
Dual Registration for 2022/23
All athletes in the U12-U17 season will have the opportunity for a dual registration with Athletics NSW . Athletes can then choose a senior athletics club to become a registered member. (Some clubs may charge a small fee)
During on-line registration on the LANSW website, all athletes willchoose to become a dual athlete, your email address will then be forwarded to ANSW, & you will recieve an email advising you of the next steps. A club finder and other information will be available to help athletes search their club of choice (or they can remain independent).
Senior Athletics Clubs in the Wollongong area:
Athletics Wollongong, Illawarra Bluestars and Kembla Joggers.
These clubs all have their own websites for you to review and decide which club you wish to also join.
Any registration questions or problems?
Email Sascha, our Registrar at; email@example.com